Do you want to leave your mark on a growing organization and help build a widely used international marketing platform? Do you want to work in a startup vibe with the latest technology and ambitious & helpful colleagues? Then Developer at Swydo is the ideal job for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Developer you will work in one of the multidisciplinary product teams that all work together to build the best product of tomorrow. You will be working with highly enthusiastic, high-quality team members who constantly strive to find the best possible solution. Together with the team, you have the freedom to choose the best solutions, tools, technologies, and architecture.
As a member of our team, you will transform multiple marketing platforms and tools into our product. Within our Node.js based Cloud Native ecosystem, you will have the opportunity to develop new features and microservices. As a developer, you will mainly work at the backend but don’t mind taking on some frontend tasks in React.
WHERE YOU END UP
Swydo offers software for online marketers worldwide to create automated reports and dashboards containing their marketing actions from different platforms. Think of PPC, SEO, SEM, and social media data. Of course, an online marketing platform is never finished which is exactly where the challenge lies.
Based in the Netherlands, Swydo serves more than 1600 customers worldwide. From small to large digital agencies, brands, franchisors, and media companies across Europe, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific. Swydo emphasizes being easy to use, flexible, and scalable to meet the users’ needs. Currently, the team consists of 20+ people of different nationalities, who work daily to improve and expand our online platform. All this from a new luxurious office located in Hilversum right above the central train station.
WHAT WE ASK
- A bachelor in a computer science / software engineering-related degree or demonstrated background equivalent.
- Preferably some experience as a developer in a professional environment, open source, or personal projects. (Ideally, web applications)
- Experience with Typescript or another strongly typed language like c#, java etc.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Dedicated team player that drives outcomes.
- Self-motivated, eager to explore and discover new technologies and techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive salary, up to €52.000 a year + 5% pension contribution.
- Share appreciation rights; share in the success of the company.
- A permanent contract right from the start for 32, 36 or 40 hours.
- 25 vacation days, flexible working hours and the possibility to work 50% from home.
- Hack time for personal development and open source projects.
- New office in Hilversum right above the central train station.
- New MacBook Pro.
- Free lunch.
Curious about the position of Junior Developer at Swydo? Email your portfolio, motivation and resume to us Marc Duijndam at firstname.lastname@example.org.