Product Designer UX/UI
As part of the product team at Swydo you’ll help create functional and delightful product experiences for our users. Defining the designs and shaping the flows that enable them to create actionable data insights and share them with stakeholders.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Designer UX/UI with a strong foundation in design. You have the ability to gain a deep understanding of the data analytics problem space and work as a communicative, collaborative team player to help create beautiful, user friendly solutions. You’re passionate about the user and the particular challenges for them in the data analytics domain.
You’ll work together with product management, development and other designers, on a wide range of topics. Such as shaping our design strategy, expanding our design system, creating data visualizations and analytics capabilities, defining improved flows and new features, optimizing product onboarding, retention and engagement.
Our fast-moving environment often requires a hands-on pragmatic approach to design. But you’ll also spend time on discovery, validation and iteration.
You recognize yourself in
- Asking pertinent questions and actively listening to people, to understand both who they are and what the real problems are that they face.
Knowing how to identify the right problems to solve, and how with design thinking and different design processes you’re able to create simple, delightful product experiences that solve complex problems.
- Being a user advocate that is passionate about making the user stand out to their boss, colleagues and clients by ensuring their needs are forefront in the design.
Transfering your compassion and passion for making users shine to your colleagues. You articulate your design choices and lead creative sessions to bundle knowledge into a shared understanding.
- Being eager to learn and open to internal and external feedback.
- Loving to work with fast-moving, execution-driven small teams that drive change and results.
- A design education or demonstrated background equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer UX/UI. Having worked on user research, wireframing, UI design, UX design and usability testing for web apps.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with little need for supervision, but a dedicated team player that drives outcomes.
- Experienced with Figma, Sketch, or similar software.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Nice to haves
- Experience in the domain of data analytics
- Available full time
- Available to work from our office in Hilversum
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/React
- Good level of spoken and written Dutch
Benefits and perks
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A lot of flexibility
- Free lunch
- A study budget
- Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks
- A great office with a garden, kitchen and football table
At Swydo we’re helping our clients succeed by enabling them to gain valuable insights from their data and communicating those insights with stakeholders in an effective way.
Swydo’s industry-proven, award-winning reporting, monitoring, and workflow platform is operating as a SaaS business focusing on the B2B market. Our user-friendly tool allows marketers to create and share customizable reports by bringing together data from multiple external sources. Digital agencies save time by creating professional-looking reports while adding more value in analyzing data and gaining actionable insights.
We welcome people with different backgrounds and nationalities to join our small, dynamic team. If you’re eager to learn, passionate about data and have a strong sense of flexibility and responsibility we welcome you to come work with us.
Curious about the position of Product Designer UX/UI at Swydo? Email your portfolio, motivation and resume to Camiel van Rijen, email@example.com.