What you will be doing
Do you want to leave your mark on a growing organization and help determine the integration strategy and vision for the future? Do you also want to work in a startup with short lines of communication and fresh ambitious colleagues? Then Product Manager Integrations at Swydo is the ideal job for you!
Swydo offers software for online marketers worldwide to create automated reporting and dashboards of their marketing actions on all different platforms. Think of PPC, SEO, SEM and social media data. This saves time and makes talking about digital marketing performance easier. Of course, an online marketing platform is never finished and that is exactly where the challenge lies. There are so many wishes and possibilities for expansion and improvement. What do we pick up and what not? And then how? What makes the existing customer happy? And with what functions do we appeal to new customers? All questions that you would like to sink your teeth into.
As a Product Manager Integrations you will investigate what the wishes of existing and potential customers are in terms of connections. You know better than anyone which platforms our customers (mainly marketing agencies) use. Which figures and results they should communicate to their customers. You then translate this into an integration project and together with your colleagues from development, product and design, you build new connections or improve existing connections. The marketing and online software industry never stands still and you think that’s fantastic. As a Product Manager Integrations you keep a lot of balls in the air and you are involved in:
- Smart stakeholder management (what does the customer, our partners and what do competitors want?);
- Research into other products, opportunities for improvement, new software and trends;
- Looking at which platforms we can integrate with and how we can do that?
- Regularly talking with customers about the product (analyzing problems and wishes);
- Figuring out what a project will yield in terms of time, money and effort;
- Drawing up project plans and coordinating from A to Z;
- Determine vision and strategy: where do we want to go and what do we expect in the future.
Where you end up
If you like to have fun, have lunch together, have a BBQ every once and a while, play table football and online games, then Swydo is the right place for you. Swydo (“Show what you do online”) is a Dutch startup with a family atmosphere. Currently, the team consists of 20 people, who work every day to improve and expand the online platform. From a beautiful villa in the middle of Hilversum, the team is preparing for the next phase of the company: from startup to scale up. For this they need great colleagues who come to bring new knowledge.
Swydo is based in the Netherlands, but currently serves more than 1600 customers worldwide. From small to large digital agencies, brands, franchisors and media companies across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Swydo emphasizes being easy to use, flexible and scalable to meet the needs of users.
Who you are
The new Product Manager Integrations is someone with:
- 3 years or more work experience in product management or product development at software or marketing companies;
- Experience with marketing data (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.);
- You understand API links and can read and understand API documentation (pre);
- Good at speaking and writing English;
- You are self-reliant, decisive and you are good at keeping an overview;
- You have strong communication skills and are good at stakeholder management (you build relationships easily);
- You can quickly win over customers and colleagues and make it clear how we can improve Swydo together.
- We just don’t live in the ideal world. If you therefore have common ground and are highly motivated, we would also like to get in touch with you. We find development and challenge very important.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile of a Product Manager Integrations, but do you have a different background such as Product Owner, Development Manager or Product Lead? Then also respond to this vacancy. With experience within one of these positions, this position also suits you well!
What we offer
A challenging position where you can learn a lot, get freedom and space for personal initiative. In addition, a Product Manager Integrations with us gets:
- An attractive salary between €3,500 and €5,500, depending on your experience;
- A permanent contract for 32, 36 or 40 hours;
- 25 vacation days and flexible working hours: we like to think along with your personal situation;
- A nice working environment in a villa in Hilversum and the possibility to work 50% from home;
- Enough opportunities to further develop your talents;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas, because standing still means going backwards. We love to learn from you!
Curious about the position of Product Manager Integrations at Swydo? Email your portfolio, motivation and resume to Martijn Smit, firstname.lastname@example.org.