What you will be doing
Do you want to leave your mark on a growing international startup organization? In this role you determine the marketing strategy and you are the face to the outside world. You communicate with stakeholders and give webinars to customer groups. Is this a challenge you like? Then Product Marketing Manager at Swydo is the ideal job for you!
Swydo offers software for online marketers worldwide to create automated reporting and dashboards of their marketing actions on all different platforms. Think of PPC, SEO, SEM and social media data. This saves time and makes talking about digital marketing performance easier. Of course, an online marketing platform is never finished and that is exactly where the challenge lies. Product managers are continuously improving the platform. However, the customer often does not know what they are doing and what new features have been added. As a Product Marketing Manager, you have the challenge to tell existing customers and future customers which problems Sywdo can solve for them.
Our clients are players who will determine the future of marketing to renowned agencies. You know better than anyone which platforms our customers use. Which figures and results they should communicate to their customers. You conduct research into existing and potential new customers and translate this into target group profiles. Together with our partners, you will then look at how we can draw attention to certain new developments and additions. From giving webinars, writing articles, to interviewing customers and translating that into business cases. You have complete freedom to get people excited about the possibilities of Swydo. The way in which: that is up to you.
As a Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for:
- Defining target groups and thereby a correct communication and marketing strategy;
- Increase brand awareness and functional knowledge among (potential) customers;
- Testing and setting up different marketing and communication strategies;
- Monitoring all projects related to brand awareness and knowledge about the product;
- Regular sessions with customers and partners: this way you stay informed about the problems, wishes and knowledge of the product.
Where you end up
If you like to have fun, have lunch together, have a BBQ, table football and play online games, then Swydo is the right place for you. Swydo (“Show what you do online”) is a Dutch startup with a family atmosphere. Currently, the team consists of 20 people, who work every day to improve and expand the online platform. From a beautiful villa in the middle of Hilversum, the team is preparing for the next phase of the company: from startup to scale up. For this they need great colleagues who come to bring new knowledge.
Swydo is based in the Netherlands, but currently serves more than 1600 customers worldwide. From small to large digital agencies, brands, franchisors and media companies across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Swydo emphasizes being easy to use, flexible and scalable to meet the needs of users.
Who you are
The new Product Marketing Manager is someone with:
- More than 3 years of experience with marketing at software or marketing companies;
- Experience in setting up and marketing and communication strategies;
- Experience with content writing and training/presentations;
- You are a great communicator and know like no other how to include people in your story;
- You are approachable, have an open and friendly appearance;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
We just don’t live in the ideal world. If you therefore have common ground and are highly motivated, we would also like to get in touch with you. We find development and challenge very important.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile of a Product Marketing Manager, but do you have a different background such as Brand Manager, Journalist, Content Writer or Marketing Specialist? Then also respond to this vacancy. With experience within one of these positions, this position also suits you well!
What we offer
A challenging position where you can learn a lot, get freedom and space for personal initiative. In addition, a Product Marketing Manager with us gets:
- An attractive salary between €3,500 and €5,500, depending on your experience;
- A permanent contract for 32, 36 or 40 hours;
- 25 vacation days and flexible working hours: we like to think along with your personal situation;
- A nice working environment in a villa in Hilversum and the possibility to work 50% from home;
- Enough opportunities to further develop your talents;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas, because standing still means going backwards. We love to learn from you!
Curious about the position of Product Marketing Manager at Swydo? Email your portfolio, motivation and resume to Martijn Smit, firstname.lastname@example.org.