Effective Date/Last Revised: September 19, 2019
However, the following is not considered Information:
(a) aggregated or anonymous information that does not identify you and/or your customers and (b) information that Swydo obtains from a public source (or knows to be available from a public source).
II. How We Gather Information
We may gather and retain Information about you from the following sources relating to our provision of Services:
- Applications for accounts with us or other forms that you provide to us;
- Financial account activity and transactions (such as credit card information, payment history, account balances, and usage);
- Information from visits to our Websites, your website and your use of Services (such as cookies, usage and transaction history, and other technical data that we use for security purposes and to enhance the online experience); and
- Information we may receive from third parties, such as data and technical support providers.
III. How We Share Information
- Swydo shares Information among and between its affiliates. You may not opt-out of this sharing.
- Swydo may also disclose Information to non-affiliated third parties for routine business reasons. For example, Swydo may disclose Information to service providers and other third parties as necessary to provide Services requested by a Client.
- Swydo may also disclose Information to non-affiliated third parties in response to a subpoena, warrant, or court order, or as otherwise required or advisable considering applicable law or regulation. You may not opt-out of this sharing.
- Swydo may collect certain financial information that Swydo receives in connection with the provision of its Services to a Client. Swydo will not use or transfer such information for any purpose other than to facilitate the commercial transaction for which the information was originally provided.
IV. Privacy and data connections
In Swydo you can connect data connections. By connecting data connections you authorize Swydo to retrieve data from third party systems and tools.
Swydo makes API calls to the YouTube API to create reports. These reports are stored in our database. Swydo does not store the actual data. Swydo does not share the data, but you can share the data by sharing the reports and dashboards. Sharing the reports and dashboards is your responsibility.
Swydo stores an access token to access your YouTube data via the API. This token is not shared or used by any other party than Swydo. You can remove this token by deleting the data connection in the connections section of Swydo. You can also revoke access through Google’s security page: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions.
V. How to Change Your Privacy Options
We will share Information as described in Section III above unless you direct us otherwise by taking one of the below steps. Note that based on the sharing practices above, there are certain instances of sharing for which you may not opt out.
- Write or email us at privacy@Swydo.com . Requests must include company name, address, contact telephone number, and account number(s) (if applicable) for the business entity(ies) opting out. Incomplete information will delay or possibly prevent our ability to honor your request.
- Call Swydo at 1-917-708-8773Our system will be updated to reflect your privacy preferences within thirty (30) days following receipt of the request with complete information.
VI. Children’s Privacy
You must be at least 18 years old to access the Websites and Services. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Information about users of the Websites and Services who are under the age of 13 years of age.